How long have you been working in your field?
I have worked in the tax and financial services field for 30 years.
What are your areas of focus?
- Individual and trust returns
- Tax planning strategies relevant to all phases of life
What problems do you consistently solve for client?
- Implementing tax savings strategies for college planning
- Tax planning for transfer of assets (sale, gifting, death)
- Determine tax efficient withdrawal strategies for retirement
What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
I am passionate about financial literacy and would love to stay involved in helping youth become “money smart”.
Family info: I enjoy spending time with my husband, our four adult children and their families. We also enjoy the outdoors, traveling and sports.